Kuwait: Kuwait's shifting tides
The arrival of women on Kuwait's political stage is matched in significance by the quiet rise of Islamists, says Raymond Barrett.
Submitted on Sun, 08/13/2006 - 00:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt