Iran: Retrial for one more woman saved from stoning
Source:Women's Field - Meydaan-e-Zanan
The Iranian Head of Judiciary commuted the stoning sentence of a 35 year old woman, Hajieh Ismailvand.
Submitted on Tue, 08/29/2006 - 23:00
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran