Iran: Retrial for one more woman saved from stoning
Source:Women's Field - Meydaan-e-Zanan
The Iranian Head of Judiciary commuted the stoning sentence of a 35 year old woman, Hajieh Ismailvand.
Submitted on Wed, 08/30/2006 - 00:00
- A Statement from Homa's Family, in Light of New Details on Her Arrest
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- 'Islamic' Chair Cover Gets Iranian Activist In Trouble
- Muslim women in India petition Supreme Court to end 'triple talaq’ instant divorce
- Iranians Love Volleyball, But Half The Population Can't Attend Matches
- Sudan's Revised Penal Code: A Mixed Picture For Women
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain