Iran: Retrial for one more woman saved from stoning
Source:Women's Field - Meydaan-e-Zanan
The Iranian Head of Judiciary commuted the stoning sentence of a 35 year old woman, Hajieh Ismailvand.
Submitted on Wed, 08/30/2006 - 00:00
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- Iran detains UK citizen over ban on women watching sports alongside men
- World Cup ban? Iran's women just don't care
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- Historic Turning Point as Mothers of Khavaran Receive an International Award
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran