Iran: Retrial for one more woman saved from stoning
Source:Women's Field - Meydaan-e-Zanan
The Iranian Head of Judiciary commuted the stoning sentence of a 35 year old woman, Hajieh Ismailvand.
Submitted on Wed, 08/30/2006 - 00:00
- “Good Iranian Women Don’t Watch Sports”
- Algeria passes law banning violence against women
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Iran: Proposed laws reduce women to ‘baby making machines’ in misguided attempts to boost population
- Jordan detains journalist Rula Amin without charges over custody battle
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws