UK: Women's unfinished agenda
What does feminism offer peace, economic and social justice and human rights campaigners? The 2006 International meeting of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) invites you to its International Seminar on 9 September 2006.
Submitted on Fri, 09/01/2006 - 00:00
- Criminalising forced marriage has not helped its victims
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- Karima Bennoune Featured in TEDxExeter 2015 – Taking the Long View
- Kurdish groups in UK protest 'terrorism' charges against Silan Ozcelik
- Drop the terrorism charges against Silan Ozcelik
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan