UK: Women's unfinished agenda
What does feminism offer peace, economic and social justice and human rights campaigners? The 2006 International meeting of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) invites you to its International Seminar on 9 September 2006.
Submitted on Thu, 08/31/2006 - 23:00
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- Efua Dorkenoo OBE, the ‘incredible African female warrior’, has died
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- EVENT: International Conference: Religious-Right, Secularism and Civil Rights
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable