UK: Women's unfinished agenda
What does feminism offer peace, economic and social justice and human rights campaigners? The 2006 International meeting of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) invites you to its International Seminar on 9 September 2006.
Submitted on Thu, 08/31/2006 - 23:00
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Iraq: Sexualized violence: how to understand and fight it
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable