UK: Women's unfinished agenda
What does feminism offer peace, economic and social justice and human rights campaigners? The 2006 International meeting of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) invites you to its International Seminar on 9 September 2006.
Submitted on Thu, 08/31/2006 - 23:00
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Syrian Women's Forum for Peace: Events
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women Building Peace
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Recognizing the Un-Recognized: Inter-Country Cases and Muslim Marriages & Divorces in Britain