Iran: 'Divorce Iranian Style' now available online
This 2001 documentary by Kim Longinotto is about women and divorce in Iran set in a family law court in Tehran. It focuses on several cases of women trying to divorce their husbands and can now be viewed online.
Submitted on Sat, 09/02/2006 - 23:00
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- A Former Child Bride is Hanged and Denied Her Last Wish to See Her Daughter
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- URGENT ACTION: Iran: A former child bride faces execution by hanging
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran