Iraq: Recommendations for the Iraqi Personal Status Law
As part of a series of articles about the law and its amendments, exclusively published by Niqash, Dr. Faiza Babakhan, a lawyer and legal advisor for women’s affairs and a member of parliament, outlines her recommendations.
Submitted on Wed, 09/06/2006 - 23:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Oman: End the Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Canadian polygamist leader arrested