Iraq: Recommendations for the Iraqi Personal Status Law
As part of a series of articles about the law and its amendments, exclusively published by Niqash, Dr. Faiza Babakhan, a lawyer and legal advisor for women’s affairs and a member of parliament, outlines her recommendations.
Submitted on Thu, 09/07/2006 - 00:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!