Bahrain: Violations of women's rights
Source:Bahrain Center for Human Rights
This website, from the Information Bahrain Center for Human Rights, details some of the latest information about violations of women citizens and foreign workers rights.
Submitted on Sun, 09/10/2006 - 23:00
- Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Prominent Women Human Rights Defender Esraa Abdel-Fattah Banned From Traveling Outside Egypt
- Bangladesh: Government plans to relocate camps cause fear and anxiety among Rohingya refugees from Myanmar.
- North Africa: Racism, sexism and violence against sub-Saharan African migrant women
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- No One is Safe: Abuses of Women in Iraq's Criminal Justice System
- Bahrain: Submission to the committee on the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women