Africa: WHO collaborative study on FGM in six African countries
The study, which provides the first reliable evidence that female genital mutilation can adversely affect birth outcomes, was undertaken by African and international researchers in Burkina Faso, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal and Sudan.
Submitted on Wed, 10/04/2006 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict