Malaysia: 2nd issue of BARAZA! on Diversity of opinions: an Islamic legacy
Source:Sisters in Islam
A compilation of articles by key Islamic scholars on the subject of diversity of opinion in Islam. The main essay by Mohammad Hashim Kamali, explores the scope of diversity and disagreement among pre-modern Islamic jurists.
Submitted on Tue, 10/10/2006 - 00:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Malaysia: Muslim Sisterhood Sisters in Islam Empowers Feminist Muslims
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Sri Lanka: The Imminent Danger Of The Execution Of Rizana Nafeek
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Update: Iran: Alieh Eghamdoust released from prison after serving three year sentence