International: Of war, siege and Lebanon - women's voices from the Middle East and South Asia
Source:Women for Women’s Human Rights (WWHR) – New Ways
A collective online publication of leading women activists, academicians and writers, depicting their reactions to the wars and the increasing militarism in the Middle East as well as analysis of their impact on the work of women activists’.
Submitted on Tue, 10/17/2006 - 00:00
- Pakistan: Far from home but closer to school
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Mali: The Taliban of Timbuktu
- International: Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Slavery Marks International Day for Abolition of Slavery.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- UPDATE: Turkey: Muyeser Gunes and members of Mothers for Peace are free
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- CEDAW - General recommendations