International: Of war, siege and Lebanon - women's voices from the Middle East and South Asia
Source:Women for Women’s Human Rights (WWHR) – New Ways
A collective online publication of leading women activists, academicians and writers, depicting their reactions to the wars and the increasing militarism in the Middle East as well as analysis of their impact on the work of women activists’.
Submitted on Tue, 10/17/2006 - 00:00
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity