International: In-depth study on all forms of violence against women
Source:Center for Women’s Global Leadership
WLUML networkers contributed to this UN study on violence against women, that classifies abuse against women - whether it happens in the home or elsewhere - as a human rights violation.
Submitted on Sat, 10/21/2006 - 23:00
- Bahrain: Family violence law articles approved
- Azerbaijan Urged to Act Faster on Domestic Violence
- Greater Efforts Needed to Curb Sexual Violence in Mogadishu
- Silence did not make Sanaz Nezami strong: Facing immigrant domestic violence
- Sudan: Ethiopian Woman Gang Raped by Seven Sudanese Men, Denied from Making a Formal Complaint of Rape and Instead Charged with Adultery and Prostitution
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children