International: In-depth study on all forms of violence against women
Source:Center for Women’s Global Leadership
WLUML networkers contributed to this UN study on violence against women, that classifies abuse against women - whether it happens in the home or elsewhere - as a human rights violation.
Submitted on Sat, 10/21/2006 - 23:00
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Darfur: amid allegations of mass rape, UN voices profound concern, begins investigation
- Efua Dorkenoo OBE, the ‘incredible African female warrior’, has died
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Iraq: Don’t Legalize Marriage for 9-Year-Olds
- Urgent Action: Free Maryam Shafi’pour!
- URGENT: Maldives: Sex without Consent is always Rape