International: In-depth study on all forms of violence against women
Source:Center for Women’s Global Leadership
WLUML networkers contributed to this UN study on violence against women, that classifies abuse against women - whether it happens in the home or elsewhere - as a human rights violation.
Submitted on Sun, 10/22/2006 - 00:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)