International: Psychosocial challenges and interventions for women affected by conflict
This issue of Critical Half (Vol. 4, No. 1) focuses on psychosocial support for women in conflict and post-conflict societies. Authors provide examples from Sudan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Gaza, Croatia, and Nigeria.
Submitted on Mon, 10/30/2006 - 01:00
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014