International: Psychosocial challenges and interventions for women affected by conflict
This issue of Critical Half (Vol. 4, No. 1) focuses on psychosocial support for women in conflict and post-conflict societies. Authors provide examples from Sudan, Afghanistan, Indonesia, the United Kingdom, Gaza, Croatia, and Nigeria.
Submitted on Mon, 10/30/2006 - 00:00
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity