Afghanistan: Taking Stock update: Afghan women and girls five years on
Women and girls in Afghanistan have been woefully let down and left to face ever increasing levels of violence. This is the central message of a new report produced by WOMANKIND Worldwide.
Submitted on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 01:00
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- Meet the Badass Afghan Politician Who Ran Against Her Husband and Won
- Afghanistan: Men throw acid into girls' faces 'for going to school'
- Afghan President Nominates First Female Judge to Supreme Court
- A Bad Year for Yara Sallam in Egypt's Republic of Fear
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn