Afghanistan: Taking Stock update: Afghan women and girls five years on
Women and girls in Afghanistan have been woefully let down and left to face ever increasing levels of violence. This is the central message of a new report produced by WOMANKIND Worldwide.
Submitted on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 00:00
- Indonesia: PRESS RELEASE: Women Leaders National Jamboree--230 Women Leaders Building the New Indonesian Economy and Peace
- Taliban Stone Woman To Death For Eloping
- Indonesia: The Other Face of the Helsinki Peace Process, Aceh 10 Years Later
- Farkhunda murder: Afghan court quashes death sentences
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- Leaflet: Women In Black Denounce UK Complicity in Atrocities in Sudan
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict
- RIWPS Annual Brochure 2013