Afghanistan: Taking Stock update: Afghan women and girls five years on
Women and girls in Afghanistan have been woefully let down and left to face ever increasing levels of violence. This is the central message of a new report produced by WOMANKIND Worldwide.
Submitted on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 01:00
- Displaced women and girls trapped in Afghanistan’s cities
- 'I just want to go to school': how Afghan law continues to fail child brides
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Tens of female students poisoned in Samangan
- Surge in sexual abuse by Egypt authorities, report says
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn