Afghanistan: Taking Stock update: Afghan women and girls five years on
Women and girls in Afghanistan have been woefully let down and left to face ever increasing levels of violence. This is the central message of a new report produced by WOMANKIND Worldwide.
Submitted on Wed, 11/01/2006 - 01:00
- Kabul mob attack: Women help bury 'wrongly accused' Farkhunda
- Libya: Civil rights activist murdered in Tripoli
- Afghanistan: Prominent female politician and 'brave voice' Angeza Shinwari dies after car bomb attack
- Saudi Arabia: ‘Dear King Salman, why I’m terrified about our Saudi future,’ by a loyal subject
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn