Sri Lanka: Impunity for women's human rights violations in Sri Lanka
An Interview with Sunila Abeysekera, Executive Director, INFORM, Sri Lanka.
Submitted on Mon, 11/06/2006 - 00:00
- Sudan: Stop Planting Mines in the Nuba Mountains!
- UPDATE: Madagascar: New president suspends parliament
- UPDATE: Myanmar: Joint NGO statement supporting Human Rights Defenders in Burma
- Sri Lanka: Demand an end to attacks on civilians - call for investigation and prosecution
- UPDATE: Afghanistan: Don’t allow warlords to silence Malalai Joya
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Women Building Peace
- Dossier 28: An Islamic experience of religious pluralism in post-apartheid South Africa
- Dossier 25: The Role of the International Community in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Occasional Paper 14: Women's Teach-In - Antimilitarism, Fundamentalisms/Secularism and Civil Liberties & Anti-Terrorism Legislation after September 11th 2001