Palestine: Authorities must address violence against women and girls
Source:Human Rights Watch
Human Rights Watch reports that a significant number of women and girls are victims of violence perpetrated by family members & intimate partners. While there is increasing recognition of the problem, little action has been taken to address these abuses.
Submitted on Thu, 11/16/2006 - 00:00
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)