Palestine: Authorities must address violence against women and girls
Source:Human Rights Watch
Human Rights Watch reports that a significant number of women and girls are victims of violence perpetrated by family members & intimate partners. While there is increasing recognition of the problem, little action has been taken to address these abuses.
Submitted on Thu, 11/16/2006 - 01:00
- Soudan du Sud : des milliers de femmes réduites en esclavage et violées par des soldats
- With Her Father On Death Row, Afghan Mother Attempts To Put Decade Of Incest, Abuse Behind Her
- Afghan shelter provides security for abused women
- India arrest 16 for beheading woman for 'witchcraft'
- Domestic violence in Turkey reaches boiling point
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Addendum to the Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region: