USA: From rhetoric to reason - ending the abortion wars
Source:Catholics for a Free Choice
Catholics for a Free Choice has launched a new national public education campaign, Prevention Not Prohibition, which contributes to efforts to reframe the abortion debate by focusing on building a national consensus to prevent, not prohibit, abortion.
Submitted on Fri, 11/24/2006 - 01:00
- U.S.A: Stabbing of Muslim Woman in East Bay Shopping Center Stirs Up Fears for Community
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- South Sudan: Contraceptives Give Women the Right to Choose.
- UN: Marrying Too Young, End Child Marriage Report
- Report: The Civic Origins of Progressive Policy Change: Combating Violence against Women in Global Perspective, 1975–2005
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- WSF: Religious fundamentalisms and repression of reproductive and sexual rights
- WSF: America’s mission of saving the world from Satan: Christian fundamentalism in the USA
- Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey