USA: From rhetoric to reason - ending the abortion wars
Source:Catholics for a Free Choice
Catholics for a Free Choice has launched a new national public education campaign, Prevention Not Prohibition, which contributes to efforts to reframe the abortion debate by focusing on building a national consensus to prevent, not prohibit, abortion.
Submitted on Fri, 11/24/2006 - 00:00
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Sri Lanka: Coercive Population Control in Kilinochchi
- Nigeria's child brides: 'I thought being in labour would never end'
- Indonesia: Female students may be forced to undergo 'virginity tests'
- U.S.A: Stabbing of Muslim Woman in East Bay Shopping Center Stirs Up Fears for Community
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- WSF: Religious fundamentalisms and repression of reproductive and sexual rights
- WSF: America’s mission of saving the world from Satan: Christian fundamentalism in the USA
- Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
- Dossier 22: Exploring the Context of Women’s Sexuality in Eastern Turkey