Lebanon: Silent witness exhibition
An exhibition of 30 wooden silhouettes of women who were killed as a result of domestic violence or honour crimes. Each silhouette represents a woman who was killed by either her husband, father or brother, sometimes for mere suspicion of “bad behaviour”.
Submitted on Thu, 11/30/2006 - 01:00
- Sudan: 32 Nuba Women Behind Bars in the Women’s International Day!
- Sudan: Crackdown on Nuba Women Human Rights Activists!
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL URGENT ACTION: Teacher charged and faces death penalty
- Jalila Khamis formally charged and faces EXECUTION!
- Sudanese WHRDs at The Frontlines: Arry Report on the Situation of WHRDs in Sudan
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW