Lebanon: Silent witness exhibition
An exhibition of 30 wooden silhouettes of women who were killed as a result of domestic violence or honour crimes. Each silhouette represents a woman who was killed by either her husband, father or brother, sometimes for mere suspicion of “bad behaviour”.
Submitted on Thu, 11/30/2006 - 00:00
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)