International: Strengthening resistance: confronting violence against women and HIV/AIDS
Source:Center for Women's Global Leadership
The report uses a human rights lens to focus on critical political challenges and on innovative strategies used by activists worldwide as they respond to the links between violence and HIV/AIDS. It is meant for activists and policy makers alike.
Submitted on Fri, 12/01/2006 - 01:00
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- Sierra Leone: Shifting Tide On Abortion Law.
- International: Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Slavery Marks International Day for Abolition of Slavery.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- India: Sodomy and obscenity charges formally filed in trial of 'Lucknow Four'
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs