Tunisia: Interview with Saida Garrache - between authoritarianism and Islamism
Tunisian lawyer and feminist Saida Garrache has been General Secretary of the Tunisian Association of Democratic Women since mid-2006. In this interview she talks about the difficulties of working in a state that tries to stifle civil society activities.
Submitted on Wed, 12/06/2006 - 01:00
- SUDAN: URGENT ACTION - WOMEN RISK FLOGGING FOR ‘INDECENT’ CLOTHING
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt