Tunisia: Interview with Saida Garrache - between authoritarianism and Islamism
Tunisian lawyer and feminist Saida Garrache has been General Secretary of the Tunisian Association of Democratic Women since mid-2006. In this interview she talks about the difficulties of working in a state that tries to stifle civil society activities.
Submitted on Wed, 12/06/2006 - 00:00
- A Statement from Homa's Family, in Light of New Details on Her Arrest
- WE MUST PRESSURE IRAN TO RELEASE CANADIAN ACADEMIC HOMA HOODFAR
- Turkish journalist stripped of parental rights over court coverage: lawyer
- URGENT NEWS: SEND YOUR SIGNATURES TO PRESIDENT AL-SISI BY WEDNESDAY THE 29TH OF MARCH
- Tunisia's single mothers still struggle to overcome stigma