Fiji: Women human rights defenders threatened
Source:Women Human Rights Defenders
Human rights organisations and individuals have been threatened with violence, including rape, for speaking out on the current impasse. Imrana Jalal of The Fiji Women’s Rights Movement, and WLUML networker, received threatening phone calls last week.
Submitted on Mon, 12/11/2006 - 01:00
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Violence against Women, Bleeding Wound in the Syrian Conflict