Egypt: Stand against sexual harassment
Source:The Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights
ECWR were so shocked and outraged by the reported attacks on women during Eid Al-Fitr that they dedicated their latest newsletter to the issue of sexual harassment, a growing problem in Egypt.
Submitted on Wed, 12/13/2006 - 00:00
- Turkey: Men wear skirts in İstanbul march to protest violence against women
- Mass Rape in Darfur
- New Sudan report on mass rape in Tabit
- Egypt: update 18 dead, 52 injured on January 25 anniversary
- Egypt: Press Release by the Special Rapporteur on Human Rights Defenders on the Appeal Verdict in the Case of Yara Sallam and Sanaa Seif
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions
- The Politics of Mobilising for Gender Justice in Egypt from Mubarak to Morsi and Beyond
- Egypt: #noprotestlaw campaign abridged toolkit