Egypt: Stand against sexual harassment
Source:The Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights
ECWR were so shocked and outraged by the reported attacks on women during Eid Al-Fitr that they dedicated their latest newsletter to the issue of sexual harassment, a growing problem in Egypt.
Submitted on Wed, 12/13/2006 - 01:00
- Nigeria: Abducted women and girls forced to join Boko Haram attacks
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Child brides take Zimbabwe govt to court over marriage laws
- Egypt: Women's rights activist among 17 facing spurious charges in security forces' 'cover up'
- Tahira Sami Khoso , Looking for Justice
- Egypt: Judicial harassment of Ms. Azza Soliman
- Over 220 Global Organizations Call for Immediate Release of Seven Imprisoned Women Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Support KMEWO in demanding Justice for Dunya!
- Send your support to Yara Sallam and other human rights defenders imprisoned in Egypt
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Afghanistan: Their lives on the line: Women human rights defenders under attack in Afghanistan
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Too Young to Wed
- Reclaiming the Streets for Women’s Dignity: Effective Initiatives in the Struggle against Gender-Based Violence in between Egypt’s Two Revolutions