Canada: Arbitration and Family Law Acts
Source:Canadian Council of Muslim Women
The Canadian Council of Muslim Women have published some "Frequently Asked Questions" around the issue of the Arbitration and Family Law Acts in Canada.
Submitted on Mon, 01/01/2007 - 00:00
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- UPDATE: Canada: Polygamist leader suing B.C. government
- UPDATE: Canada: Charges against Polygamist leader dropped