Afghanistan: Access to justice for Afghan women - a new Chief Justice
Equality Now has issued a campaign update and calls on the new court to take a leadership role in promoting and protecting the rights of women in accordance with the Constitution and international human rights standards to which Afghanistan is a party.
Submitted on Tue, 01/02/2007 - 01:00
- Afghanistan: Parliament fails to pass divisive women's law
- Afghanistan: Woman killed for “dishonouring” family
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya