Tajikistan: Polygamy research
Source:NEWW via AWID
This report focuses polygamy in Tajikistan. The research was carried out by the women’s NGO “Traditions and Modernity” within the project “Providing Support to Women and Reduction of Violence Against Women in Tajikistan” supported by SDC.
Submitted on Sat, 01/06/2007 - 00:00
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- The Real Story Behind Brunei's Sharia Laws Isn't the One That Gay Rights Groups Are Telling You
- Yemen law on child brides and FGM offers hope of wider progress
- UN human rights experts urge Kenya to repeal discriminatory sections in Matrimonial Property Act
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers