UK: Telling our stories
Source:The Safra Project
The Safra Project has begun an online collection of personal stories of lesbian, bisexual and trans women to break the isolation of women around the world who are accessing their website.
Submitted on Tue, 01/23/2007 - 01:00
- Day 14/16 of Activism Against Gender Violence: Giving Chances
- United Kingdom: Church of England Bishops Plot Response to Vote to Exclude Women.
- Tunisia: Not Illegal, but Taboo.
- Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Could be Passed Before Christmas.
- 'They're following me': chilling words of girl who was 'honour killing' victim.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Recognizing the Un-Recognized: Inter-Country Cases and Muslim Marriages & Divorces in Britain
- WSF: Two cheers for multiculturalism
- Dossier 25: Algeria: Morality Militias are Back