UK: Telling our stories
Source:The Safra Project
The Safra Project has begun an online collection of personal stories of lesbian, bisexual and trans women to break the isolation of women around the world who are accessing their website.
Submitted on Tue, 01/23/2007 - 01:00
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Failure to stop FGM is a 'national scandal', say MPs
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts