Pakistan: Women's access and rights to land and property
This study is an attempt to understand gender and social and power relations that govern women's land and property rights, their access and control over land and other related resources.
Submitted on Wed, 01/24/2007 - 01:00
- Turkey: International intellectuals call on the Turkish government to desist from its repression of popular protest
- Iran's 'Zahra' Tells Alternate Tale Of Presidential Campaign
- Tunisia: European Women go on Trial for Topless Protest
- Pakistan: Harassment of female voters, aid workers shadow historic Pakistan election
- Pakistan: Leading Pakistan politician Zahra Shahid Hussain killed outside home