Pakistan: Women's access and rights to land and property
This study is an attempt to understand gender and social and power relations that govern women's land and property rights, their access and control over land and other related resources.
Submitted on Wed, 01/24/2007 - 01:00
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Letter to Obama Administration on Egyptian State Violations of Human Rights
- EIPR shocked by continued detention of 23 defendants including an awarded human rights defender
- Press Release on the arrest and detention of Human Rights Defenders in Egypt
- Sudan: Woman condemned to death released after international pressure
- URGENT: Join the international campaign against Egypt’s repressive protest law!
- Arbitrary Arrests and Detention of Women Human Rights Defenders
- KURDISH WOMAN LOSING SIGHT IN IRANIAN PRISON
- URGENT ACTION NEEDED: INNOCENT SUDANESE MOTHER WILL FACE PUBLIC FLOGGING AND EXECUTION, SIHA CONDEMNS TODAY'S RULING IN HAJ YOUSIF COURT IN KHARTOUM
- Urgent Call to Denounce Sudanese State Violence