Malaysia: Sisters in Islam invite you to participate in their research on the impact of polygamy upon the family
Source:Sisters in Islam
This research aims to deepen our understanding on the dynamics of polygamous families, their different experiences, needs and concerns. Through the results, we hope to have a clearer knowledge on how polygamy affects and impacts upon family life.
Submitted on Fri, 01/26/2007 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Saudi Arabia: WLUML/VNC Statement: 'We Say "Yes" to Women's Full Enjoyment of their Rights'
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- Family Law in Bahrain
- Justice Through Equality: Building Religious Knowledge for Legal Reform in Muslim Family Laws
- Afghanistan: Child marriage and domestic violence
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa