UK: She who disputes - Muslim women shape the debate
Source:Women's National Commission - UK
She Who Disputes contains the direct words of over 200 women who set the agenda and spoke about a variety of issues, including the lack of voice and representation for Muslim women both within society as a whole and within their own communities.
Submitted on Sun, 01/28/2007 - 00:00
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- UK: Abuse of Asian girls missed because of focus on white victims, says report
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom
- Dossier 28: Secularism - a precondition for democracy?
- Dossier 28: Paradoxing the secular in Latin America
- Dossier 28: Secular women's activism in contemporary Egypt