UK: She who disputes - Muslim women shape the debate
Source:Women's National Commission - UK
She Who Disputes contains the direct words of over 200 women who set the agenda and spoke about a variety of issues, including the lack of voice and representation for Muslim women both within society as a whole and within their own communities.
Submitted on Sun, 01/28/2007 - 01:00
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge