UK: She who disputes - Muslim women shape the debate
Source:Women's National Commission - UK
She Who Disputes contains the direct words of over 200 women who set the agenda and spoke about a variety of issues, including the lack of voice and representation for Muslim women both within society as a whole and within their own communities.
Submitted on Sun, 01/28/2007 - 01:00
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues