International: Update on WLP's 'Claiming Equal Citizenship' Campaign
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
There are many exciting updates since Women's Learning Partnership (WLP) joined with partners in Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, and Algeria in support of the regional campaign for Arab women's right to nationality.
Submitted on Sun, 02/04/2007 - 01:00
- Egypt Risks Drifting Further Away from Human Rights Ideals
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- Saudi Arabia: Breakthrough in Saudi Arabia: Women Allowed An Parliament
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Iran: Iranian Single Women Might Need Father's Permission to Go Abroad
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws Statement on Libya
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- CEDAW - General recommendations