International: Update on WLP's 'Claiming Equal Citizenship' Campaign
Source:Women's Learning Partnership
There are many exciting updates since Women's Learning Partnership (WLP) joined with partners in Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Bahrain, and Algeria in support of the regional campaign for Arab women's right to nationality.
Submitted on Sun, 02/04/2007 - 01:00
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Egypt: Postpone the 15 December referendum on the draft Constitution!
- Sudan's Revised Penal Code: A Mixed Picture For Women
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- Morocco's Dilemma: Rights and Reform or Closure and Conservatism?
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015