Iran: The “One Million Signature Campaign”: Face- to- face, Street- to- street
Source:Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani
A synopsis of the Campaign to end discriminatory laws in Iran, by front-line activist and journalist, Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani.
Submitted on Sat, 03/31/2007 - 00:00
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- Iran: Proposed laws reduce women to ‘baby making machines’ in misguided attempts to boost population
- Tunisia: Aya Chebbi Wins Excellence in Leadership Award.
- Mali: WLUML networker Mariam Diallo-Drame receives government Medal of Merit
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography