Iran: The “One Million Signature Campaign”: Face- to- face, Street- to- street
Source:Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani
A synopsis of the Campaign to end discriminatory laws in Iran, by front-line activist and journalist, Noushin Ahmadi Khorasani.
Submitted on Fri, 03/30/2007 - 23:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- Losing Hope in Iran and Egypt
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Disposable Victims: Laws and Practices on Gender-related Killings of Women and Girls in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- 35 Years of Forced Hijab: The Widespread and Systematic Violation of Women's Rights in Iran
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography