Occasional Paper 1: Oppression Within Oppression: The Dilemma of Muslim Women in India
Publication Author:Rohini Hensman
number of pages:27
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Sultan of Brunei introduces tough Islamic punishments
- Tunisia's fight against fundamentalism: an interview with Amel Grami
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- India: All four men found guilty in Delhi gang-rape trial
- Nigeria: Sharia's Rise in Nigeria Incited Stoning Sentences
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- UPDATE: Saudi Arabia: Al Sharif released, 17 June Women2Drive campaign continues
- Saudi Arabia: Call for release of activist challenging ban on women drivers
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Towards a Future without Fundamentalisms
- Feminists on the Frontline: AWID Case Studies of Resisting Fundamentalisms