Occasional Paper 1: Oppression Within Oppression: The Dilemma of Muslim Women in India
Publication Author:Rohini Hensman
number of pages:27
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Minor convicted in heinous Delhi gang rape to be freed
- UN Special Rapporteur in Field of Cultural Rights on the Paris Attacks: “Crime against humanity, crime against culture”
- What ISIS has done to the lives of women
- India: 'Now, men will be a bit scared to say talaq'
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- Statement in Condemnation of Terrorist Attack Targeting Media Organizations in Afghanistan
- We Strongly Condemn the Terrorist Attacks Taking Place in the Name of “Islam”
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka