Occasional Paper 1: Oppression Within Oppression: The Dilemma of Muslim Women in India
Publication Author:Rohini Hensman
number of pages:27
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Position Statement on Apostasy and Blasphemy
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Stoning: Legal or Practised in 16 Countries and Showing No Signs of Abating
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Masculinity, Son Preference and Intimate Partner Violence (India)