International: civil society campaigns for UN reform and a Fifth Women's World Conference in 2010
Their interactive website is creating groundswell support for a Fifth Women’s World Conference (5WWC) that in size and influence could be a step toward a change in planetary consciousness through the active involvement of women at all levels of society.
Submitted on Sat, 04/07/2007 - 23:00
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- GOVERNMENTS SHOULD SUPPORT STRONG INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- Harmful practices against women and girls can never be justified by religion – UN expert
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property