International: civil society campaigns for UN reform and a Fifth Women's World Conference in 2010
Their interactive website is creating groundswell support for a Fifth Women’s World Conference (5WWC) that in size and influence could be a step toward a change in planetary consciousness through the active involvement of women at all levels of society.
Submitted on Sun, 04/08/2007 - 00:00
- UN report says Eritrea committed widespread abuses
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- Human rights: Paraguay has failed to protect a 10-year old girl child who became pregnant after being raped, say UN experts
- Widows’ eviction highlights need to abolish or amend Tanzania’s discriminatory laws, UN experts say
- Challenging Iran's women's rights narrative
- Raise Your Voice Against the 'Protection of the Family' Resolution
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- Special Rapporteur on violence against women, mission statement for Sudan
- Religion, Culture And Tradition: No Excuse For Violence
- THE DUE DILIGENCE PRINCIPLE AND THE ROLE OF THE STATE: DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN IN FAMILY AND CULTURAL LIFE
- Compilation Of Inputs From Women’s Rights Advocates On The Occasion Of The 59th Commission On The Status Of Women
- WLUML Gazette, 15th Edition - January 2015