Reaching Out, Changing Our Lives, Outreach Strategies and Women Living Under Muslim Laws
Based on the sharing that took place at the 1999 WLUML Outreach Strategies Exchange Programme meeting, this tool documents some of the network’s experiences of outreach and identifies the basic principles that underlie outreach activities – no matter how diverse the actual activities have been across the Network With the aim of inspiring experimentation and dialogue among groups conducting outreach activities, it shared strategies at both general and specific illustrative levels.
- Forbidden from riding bikes, fearless Afghan girls are skateboarding around Kabul
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Women up in Arms: Zapatistas and Rojava Kurds Embrace a New Gender Politics
- WLUML Networker Kholoud El-Sayed to Speak at TEDxSuezCanalUniversity
- Meet Estayqazat, Syria’s online feminist movement
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- WLUML Gazette, 14th Edition at the end of 2014
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- New UN Report: Child, Early and Forced Marriage
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?