Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
Research & writing on abortion and reproductive health in Pakistan: The International Context: The ICPD of Action and Abortion; Hopes and Realities: a Global Perspective; Reproductive Health and Population Programmes in Pakistan since 1947; Harsh Realities: The why and how of abortion in Pakistan: Scientific Research into Incidence of Abortion.
Traditional or Modern: The Risks are the Same; Laws Governing Abortion: Abortion Conviction Overturned; Challenges to the Law; Where do we go from here: National priority Research Areas in Gender, Sex and reproductive Health; Amsterdam Declaration on Abortion (1996).
- Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery; six arrested
- Pakistan Poised to Make Death Penalty Compulsory for ‘Blasphemy’
- CHILD BRIDES IN AFGHANISTAN: Overview of Situation, Challenges and Options
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics