Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
Research & writing on abortion and reproductive health in Pakistan: The International Context: The ICPD of Action and Abortion; Hopes and Realities: a Global Perspective; Reproductive Health and Population Programmes in Pakistan since 1947; Harsh Realities: The why and how of abortion in Pakistan: Scientific Research into Incidence of Abortion.
Traditional or Modern: The Risks are the Same; Laws Governing Abortion: Abortion Conviction Overturned; Challenges to the Law; Where do we go from here: National priority Research Areas in Gender, Sex and reproductive Health; Amsterdam Declaration on Abortion (1996).
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Honour killing: Four get death for lynching pregnant woman in Lahore
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- LHC upholds blasphemy convict Asia Bibi's death penalty
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- India: Violent attacks and cases of moral policing in Karnataka
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa