Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
Research & writing on abortion and reproductive health in Pakistan: The International Context: The ICPD of Action and Abortion; Hopes and Realities: a Global Perspective; Reproductive Health and Population Programmes in Pakistan since 1947; Harsh Realities: The why and how of abortion in Pakistan: Scientific Research into Incidence of Abortion.
Traditional or Modern: The Risks are the Same; Laws Governing Abortion: Abortion Conviction Overturned; Challenges to the Law; Where do we go from here: National priority Research Areas in Gender, Sex and reproductive Health; Amsterdam Declaration on Abortion (1996).
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Sri Lanka: Coercive Population Control in Kilinochchi
- Nigeria's child brides: 'I thought being in labour would never end'
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Living with insecurity: Marginalization and sexual violence against women in north and east Sri Lanka
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Great Ancestors: Women Claiming Rights in Muslim Contexts
- Walking a Tightrope: Women and Veiling in the United Kingdom