Time to Speak Out: Illegal Abortion and Women’s Reproductive Health in Pakistan
Research & writing on abortion and reproductive health in Pakistan: The International Context: The ICPD of Action and Abortion; Hopes and Realities: a Global Perspective; Reproductive Health and Population Programmes in Pakistan since 1947; Harsh Realities: The why and how of abortion in Pakistan: Scientific Research into Incidence of Abortion.
Traditional or Modern: The Risks are the Same; Laws Governing Abortion: Abortion Conviction Overturned; Challenges to the Law; Where do we go from here: National priority Research Areas in Gender, Sex and reproductive Health; Amsterdam Declaration on Abortion (1996).
- The case of Saba Qaiser and the film-maker determined to put an end to 'honour' killings
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- There is no honour in barring women from voting
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Protect Sri Lankan Muslim Journalist Sharmila Seyyid Who Supports Sex Workers’ Rights: Muslim Civil Society
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Forced Gynecological Exams As Sexual Harassment and Human Rights Violation
- The Relationship between Feminism and State Policies for the Elimination of Violence against Women: The National Strategy for the Elimination of Violence against Women as an Example
- Women's Organisations in the West Asia Region: A Needs Assessment
- Sudan's Revised Penal Code: A Mixed Picture For Women
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015