Resources Against Communalism and Religious Fundamentalism in India
|PDF Document||296.14 KB|
Part of a series which seeks to systematically list and document information on the worldwide rise of political movements known as ‘religious fundamentalist’ and their consequences for women, it also lists initiatives and writings which counter such movements. The term communalism is widely used across South Asia to describe the systematic misuse of religion for political purposes.
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Declaration of the Senegalese Feminist Forum statement during the Reflection on the Malian Crisis Meeting
- Only Until the Rice is Cooked? The Domestic Violence Act, Familial Ideology, and Cultural Narratives in Sri Lanka
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Discrimination Against Women in Bahraini Society and Legislation
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination and Statelessness in the Middle East and North Africa