This Dossier 1 is our first compilation of papers, reports, appeals and other material on and around lives and struggles of women living under muslim laws. The Dossier is intended to be a sort of an information-pack helping facilitate the exchange of informtion amongst women and women's groups.
- Documents pertaining to the Network Women Living Under Muslim Laws
- An association for the Defence of Human Rights and Civil Liberties in the Arab world
- A letter from a group of Iranian women living in exile in the UK
- A new Family Code in Egypt and the formation of ‘Arab Women’s Solidarity Association’ (AWSA)
- Appeals and documents from women’s and human rights campaigns in Algeria
- Reconstructing virginity for survival …
- Information from the ‘Collective for the Solidarity with Divorced mothers seeking custody of their children’
- Extracts from Women In Nigeria (WIN) Newsletter and a research paper on Nigeria: Women’s Liberation: Myth or Reality?
- Women and Muslim Personal Law in India: news reports
- Reports and documents on women and the women’s movement in Pakistan
- USA: CWGL’s Founding Director and Senior Scholar, Charlotte Bunch, honored through the creation of a Human Rights Defenders Award
- Bangladesh: Bangladesh building collapse kills scores
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- International: Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Slavery Marks International Day for Abolition of Slavery.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Dossier 30-31: The Struggle for Secularism in Europe and North America
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights