This Dossier 1 is our first compilation of papers, reports, appeals and other material on and around lives and struggles of women living under muslim laws. The Dossier is intended to be a sort of an information-pack helping facilitate the exchange of informtion amongst women and women's groups.
- Documents pertaining to the Network Women Living Under Muslim Laws
- An association for the Defence of Human Rights and Civil Liberties in the Arab world
- A letter from a group of Iranian women living in exile in the UK
- A new Family Code in Egypt and the formation of ‘Arab Women’s Solidarity Association’ (AWSA)
- Appeals and documents from women’s and human rights campaigns in Algeria
- Reconstructing virginity for survival …
- Information from the ‘Collective for the Solidarity with Divorced mothers seeking custody of their children’
- Extracts from Women In Nigeria (WIN) Newsletter and a research paper on Nigeria: Women’s Liberation: Myth or Reality?
- Women and Muslim Personal Law in India: news reports
- Reports and documents on women and the women’s movement in Pakistan
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- WLUML Annual Report 2013
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts