This Dossier 1 is our first compilation of papers, reports, appeals and other material on and around lives and struggles of women living under muslim laws. The Dossier is intended to be a sort of an information-pack helping facilitate the exchange of informtion amongst women and women's groups.
- Documents pertaining to the Network Women Living Under Muslim Laws
- An association for the Defence of Human Rights and Civil Liberties in the Arab world
- A letter from a group of Iranian women living in exile in the UK
- A new Family Code in Egypt and the formation of ‘Arab Women’s Solidarity Association’ (AWSA)
- Appeals and documents from women’s and human rights campaigns in Algeria
- Reconstructing virginity for survival …
- Information from the ‘Collective for the Solidarity with Divorced mothers seeking custody of their children’
- Extracts from Women In Nigeria (WIN) Newsletter and a research paper on Nigeria: Women’s Liberation: Myth or Reality?
- Women and Muslim Personal Law in India: news reports
- Reports and documents on women and the women’s movement in Pakistan
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- New Tools And Approaches To End Violence Against Women and Children
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition