The Dossier 2 attempts to provide specific information on one region in keeping with our intentions of preparing and compiling information about lives and struggles of women living in Muslim contexts. The first part is on Pakistan, the second and major one on India.
- Pakistan: Legal systems, Islam and women in Pakistan.
- Pakistan: Text of the Muslim Family Laws ordinance, 1961.
- Women in the Middle East: a course at the New School of Social Research.
- India: Special Supplement or Pull out section.
- Women’s Initiatives and Struggles for Reform in Muslim Personal Law in India: an information profile.
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Hirsi Ali: Telling a Critic From an Islamophobe
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Women's Chaters and Declarations: Building Another World
- New UN Report: Child, Early and Forced Marriage
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?