The Dossier 2 attempts to provide specific information on one region in keeping with our intentions of preparing and compiling information about lives and struggles of women living in Muslim contexts. The first part is on Pakistan, the second and major one on India.
- Pakistan: Legal systems, Islam and women in Pakistan.
- Pakistan: Text of the Muslim Family Laws ordinance, 1961.
- Women in the Middle East: a course at the New School of Social Research.
- India: Special Supplement or Pull out section.
- Women’s Initiatives and Struggles for Reform in Muslim Personal Law in India: an information profile.
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Syria & Bosnia Women Confer on Importance of Women-Driven Peace
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- Rollback of Women's Rights: Not Just in Afghanistan
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa