number of pages:100
Languages available:English, French
The Dossiers explore and synthesize a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Nigeria: The Development of Women’s Seclusion in Hausaland, Northern Nigeria by Ayesha Imam.
- rance: Immigrant Women in France and Racism.
- Fundamentalism: Refusing Holy Orders by Gita Sahgal and Nira Yuval-Davis.
- Washing Our Linen: One Year of Women Against Fundamentalism by Clara Connolly.
- Fundamentalism: A Universal Phenomenon by Nawal El Saadawi.
- Neo-Islamic Fundamentalism by Bassam Tibi.
- Women and Art: Urdu Women’s Magazines in the Early Twentieth Century by Gail Minault.
- The Creative and the Critical An Interview with Jeelani Bano by Sukrita Paul Kumar.
- Dissident in Art and Psyche: An Interview with Salima Hashmi by Kuma Sankar Majumdar.
- Palestine: Women, the Hijab and the Intifada by Rema Hammami.
- Gulf War: Women and Children: Making Feminist Sense of the Persian Gulf Crisis by Cynthia Enloe.
- Iran: Iranian Women’s Fight Goes On by Ziba.
- Muslim Immigrant Women in the U.K.: Religion, Homeworking and Homeworkers by Swasti Mitter.
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- USA: CWGL’s Founding Director and Senior Scholar, Charlotte Bunch, honored through the creation of a Human Rights Defenders Award
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa