number of pages:100
Languages available:English, French
The Dossiers explore and synthesize a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Nigeria: The Development of Women’s Seclusion in Hausaland, Northern Nigeria by Ayesha Imam.
- rance: Immigrant Women in France and Racism.
- Fundamentalism: Refusing Holy Orders by Gita Sahgal and Nira Yuval-Davis.
- Washing Our Linen: One Year of Women Against Fundamentalism by Clara Connolly.
- Fundamentalism: A Universal Phenomenon by Nawal El Saadawi.
- Neo-Islamic Fundamentalism by Bassam Tibi.
- Women and Art: Urdu Women’s Magazines in the Early Twentieth Century by Gail Minault.
- The Creative and the Critical An Interview with Jeelani Bano by Sukrita Paul Kumar.
- Dissident in Art and Psyche: An Interview with Salima Hashmi by Kuma Sankar Majumdar.
- Palestine: Women, the Hijab and the Intifada by Rema Hammami.
- Gulf War: Women and Children: Making Feminist Sense of the Persian Gulf Crisis by Cynthia Enloe.
- Iran: Iranian Women’s Fight Goes On by Ziba.
- Muslim Immigrant Women in the U.K.: Religion, Homeworking and Homeworkers by Swasti Mitter.
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- UN Special Rapporteur Rashida Manjoo says UK has 'sexist culture'
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013