number of pages:262
Languages available:English, French
The Dossiers explore and synthesize a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Women & Law in the Muslim World: On Laws, Customs and Stereotyping by Farida Shaheed.
- The Preferential Symbol for Islamic Identity: Women in Muslim Personal Laws by M.A. Hélie-Lucas.
- Fundamentalism: Women and Fundamentalism by Ayesha Imam.
- Algeria: Newsletter of the Algerian Women's Movement Independent Association for the Triumph of the Rights of Women.
- Palestine: Lives of Palestinian Women: Al-Fanar, Palestinian Feminist Organisation.
- On Fundamentalism in Our Land by Manar Hassan.
- Sudan: Threat to Women's Status from Fundamentalist Regime in Sudan.
- Sexist Matriculation Policy in Sudan.
- Challenges Faced by Sudanese Women by Amel H. Hamza.
- Iran: Women's Religious Discourse in Everyday Iran by Zahra Kamalkhani.
- Enforcing the Veil in Iran.
- Why Fundamentalism? Iranian Women and their Support for Islam by Haleh Afshar.
- On the Origins of Feminism in Early 20th Century Iran by Janet Afary.
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- Sunila Abeysekera Commemoration: Speech by Nimalka Fernando
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Violence against Women in the context of Political Transformations and Economic Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Region:
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Unspeakable Crimes Against Children: Sexual Violence in Conflict