number of pages:262
Languages available:English, French
The Dossiers explore and synthesize a broad range of feelings, interpretations and strategies of women on issues of feminism, nationalism, internationalism, and religion.
- Women & Law in the Muslim World: On Laws, Customs and Stereotyping by Farida Shaheed.
- The Preferential Symbol for Islamic Identity: Women in Muslim Personal Laws by M.A. Hélie-Lucas.
- Fundamentalism: Women and Fundamentalism by Ayesha Imam.
- Algeria: Newsletter of the Algerian Women's Movement Independent Association for the Triumph of the Rights of Women.
- Palestine: Lives of Palestinian Women: Al-Fanar, Palestinian Feminist Organisation.
- On Fundamentalism in Our Land by Manar Hassan.
- Sudan: Threat to Women's Status from Fundamentalist Regime in Sudan.
- Sexist Matriculation Policy in Sudan.
- Challenges Faced by Sudanese Women by Amel H. Hamza.
- Iran: Women's Religious Discourse in Everyday Iran by Zahra Kamalkhani.
- Enforcing the Veil in Iran.
- Why Fundamentalism? Iranian Women and their Support for Islam by Haleh Afshar.
- On the Origins of Feminism in Early 20th Century Iran by Janet Afary.
- What a Houthi-controlled Yemen Means for Women
- Making Law and Justice Work for Women
- It is too simple to reduce religious motives to mere pretexts for violence – New report
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity