Occasional Paper 2: Strategies of Women and Women’s Movements in the Muslim World vis-à-vis Fundamentalisms: From Entryism to Internationalism
Publication Author:M.A. Hélie Lucas
number of pages:28
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Mynamar: Kristallnacht in Myanmar
- Afghanistan: $2,500: The Value of a 6 year-old Afghan Girl.
- Pakistan: Statement issued by the Women Action Forum (WAF), Karachi, following the attack on Shia residents of Abbas Colony
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Afghanistan: Afghan Women’s Affairs Aide Shot Months After Killing of Predecessor.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity