Occasional Paper 2: Strategies of Women and Women’s Movements in the Muslim World vis-à-vis Fundamentalisms: From Entryism to Internationalism
Publication Author:M.A. Hélie Lucas
number of pages:28
This publication is out of print and is unavailable in electronic format.
- Urgent Action: Zahra and Ali in Imminent Danger of Stoning!
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- Update: Intisar Sharif Abdallah Released Unconditionally without Further Charge
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change
- Our Motherland, Our Country: Gender Discrimination in the Middle East and North Africa
- Great Ancestors: Women Claiming Rights in Muslim Contexts