UK: The Middle East Centre for Women's Rights launches new website
The Middle East Centre for Women's Rights is a registered UK charity which aims to expose and eliminate all forms of violations of women’s rights within the Middle Eastern communities in the UK and in Middle Eastern countries.
Submitted on Wed, 06/20/2007 - 23:00
- Universities UK: Rescind endorsement of sex segregation at UK Universities
- WLUML gears up for WELDD training in Cairo
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- China: setting the new standard for women in top jobs?
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- United Kingdom: Take Action in Support of Gita Sahgal
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger
- Untying the Knot - Exploring Early Marriage in Fragile States