UK: The Middle East Centre for Women's Rights launches new website
The Middle East Centre for Women's Rights is a registered UK charity which aims to expose and eliminate all forms of violations of women’s rights within the Middle Eastern communities in the UK and in Middle Eastern countries.
Submitted on Thu, 06/21/2007 - 00:00
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- "Maybe we are hated": The experience and impact of Anti-Muslim hate on British Muslim Women
- Women's Rights and Transitions to Democracy: An Annotated Bibliography
- WLUML E-Gazette, 5th Edition
- GENDER EQUALITY AND FOOD SECURITY: Women’s Empowerment as a Tool against Hunger