UK: Volunteering Opportunity at MECWR (Fundraising)
If you have time and interest, we want to hear from you. MECWR will reimburse the volunteer’s travel and lunch expenses.
If interested, please call Nadia Mahmood on 020 7639 1033 or 078 900 65 933, or email email@example.com
- Failure to stop FGM is a 'national scandal', say MPs
- UK: Forced marriage law sends 'powerful message'
- UK DOCTOR IS FIRST PERSON IN BRITAIN CHARGED WITH PERFORMING FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION
- France and Islamic feminism: intersectionality in the Republic
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa