UK: Volunteering Opportunity at MECWR (Fundraising)
If you have time and interest, we want to hear from you. MECWR will reimburse the volunteer’s travel and lunch expenses.
If interested, please call Nadia Mahmood on 020 7639 1033 or 078 900 65 933, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK: Muslim Women more likely to suffer Islamophobic attacks than men - study
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- Unity around the demand for a quota within the women's movement in Egypt
- "Your Fatwa Does Not Apply Here": the human rights struggle against Muslim fundamentalism.
- UK: Abuse of Asian girls missed because of focus on white victims, says report
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- UPDATE: United Kingdom: Hold Amnesty International Accountable