UK: Volunteering Opportunity at MECWR (Fundraising)
If you have time and interest, we want to hear from you. MECWR will reimburse the volunteer’s travel and lunch expenses.
If interested, please call Nadia Mahmood on 020 7639 1033 or 078 900 65 933, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Iran's Women's Affairs Chief Feels Powerless To Act
- IKWRO meet with the Law Society on Sharia
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work