UK: Volunteering Opportunity at MECWR (Fundraising)
If you have time and interest, we want to hear from you. MECWR will reimburse the volunteer’s travel and lunch expenses.
If interested, please call Nadia Mahmood on 020 7639 1033 or 078 900 65 933, or email email@example.com
- Iran: Lawyer who won Sakharov human rights award continues her peaceful protests against ban from practicing law.
- UK: Law Society Withdraws Sharia Succession Principles Practice Note
- Efua Dorkenoo OBE, the ‘incredible African female warrior’, has died
- 'Shariafication by stealth' in the UK
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- (UK) Law Society: Withdraw Guidelines for ‘Shari’a-Compliant’ Wills
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- European Feminist Initiative: "Palestine, Libya, Syria... More than ever Feminists for Peace and Democracy"
- UK: Appeal for Expressions of Solidarity with Dr Usama Hasan
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Child, Early and Forced Marriage: A Multi-Country Study.
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- No Democracy without Women's Equality: Middle East and North Africa