International: The Montréal Principles: as adopted at a meeting of experts in December 2002 in Montréal, Canada.
Source:ICHRDD via WUNRN
These principles guide the interpretation and implementation of the guarantees of non-discrimination and equal exercise and enjoyment of economic, social and cultural rights, found in the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.
Submitted on Thu, 07/26/2007 - 00:00
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS