Pakistan: Publication: "Reproductive Health and Rights: Unravelling Realities"
In this new publication, Dr. Rehana Kariapper analyses case studies of 55 women experiencing reproductive health complications and provides recommendations for improvement. Published by Shirkat Gah Women's Resource Centre, Pakistan.
Submitted on Thu, 09/27/2007 - 00:00
- Should India review Muslim divorce law?
- There is no honour in barring women from voting
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Protect Sri Lankan Muslim Journalist Sharmila Seyyid Who Supports Sex Workers’ Rights: Muslim Civil Society
- Swat Woman Of Courage Gets Sisters' Council To Speak Up
- Please acquit and release Asia Bibi
- On May 28, International Day of Action for Women’s Health, Women’s Rights Defenders Mobilize Worldwide Calling for the Inclusion of Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Post-2015 Development Agenda
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Shirkat Gah Newsheet March 2015
- Influences of Religious Fundamentalism on Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights of Women
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR