Pakistan: Publication: "Reproductive Health and Rights: Unravelling Realities"
In this new publication, Dr. Rehana Kariapper analyses case studies of 55 women experiencing reproductive health complications and provides recommendations for improvement. Published by Shirkat Gah Women's Resource Centre, Pakistan.
Submitted on Wed, 09/26/2007 - 23:00
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- Child brides blot tribal Pakistan
- Sri Lanka: Coercive Population Control in Kilinochchi
- Nigeria's child brides: 'I thought being in labour would never end'
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs
- Moving Forward Together: Emotional Well-being after Disasters - A Manual for Relief Workers