Pakistan: Publication: "Reproductive Health and Rights: Unravelling Realities"
In this new publication, Dr. Rehana Kariapper analyses case studies of 55 women experiencing reproductive health complications and provides recommendations for improvement. Published by Shirkat Gah Women's Resource Centre, Pakistan.
Submitted on Wed, 09/26/2007 - 23:00
- Pakistani couple stoned to death for adultery; six arrested
- Pakistan Poised to Make Death Penalty Compulsory for ‘Blasphemy’
- CHILD BRIDES IN AFGHANISTAN: Overview of Situation, Challenges and Options
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- Faisalabad: Muslims and Christians together to exonerate a woman accused of blasphemy
- A Pakistani born Canadian Victim's Appeal for Help!
- Pakistan: Killing of NGO worker Farida Afridi in Jamrud Tehsil of Khyber Agency
- Rights Must Be At the Center of the Family Planning Summit: Civil Society Declaration
- Pakistan: Ensure safety of Asia Bibi and her family and repeal Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws
- Pakistan: URGENT-Shirkat Gah Appeals for Support in Relief Work
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Child, early and forced marriage in Pakistan: A submission to OHCHR
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics