UN: Report of the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons: Mission to Bahrain, Oman and Qatar
The complete report by Sigma Huda, the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, (25 April 2007) is available to download directly from the WUNRN website.
Submitted on Sat, 09/29/2007 - 00:00
- UN should recognise Shingal massacres as genocide & feminicide
- Protection of the Family resolution increases vulnerabilities and exacerbates inequalities
- UN report says Eritrea committed widespread abuses
- South Sudan: UNICEF warns women and children being victimized ‘with frightening regularity’
- Human rights: Paraguay has failed to protect a 10-year old girl child who became pregnant after being raped, say UN experts
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Special Rapporteur on violence against women, mission statement for Sudan
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on Freedom of Religion or Belief, Heiner Bielefeldt, Human Rights Council 28th Session
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women