UN: Report of the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons: Mission to Bahrain, Oman and Qatar
The complete report by Sigma Huda, the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, (25 April 2007) is available to download directly from the WUNRN website.
Submitted on Sat, 09/29/2007 - 00:00
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality