UN: Report of the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons: Mission to Bahrain, Oman and Qatar
The complete report by Sigma Huda, the Special Rapporteur on Trafficking in Persons, Especially Women and Children, (25 April 2007) is available to download directly from the WUNRN website.
Submitted on Fri, 09/28/2007 - 23:00
- How we can all be women human rights defenders
- Brunei Darussalam's Record on Women's Rights to Face Scrutiny by UN CEDAW
- WLUML networkers champion women’s rights the 26th Session of the Human Rights Council
- CPD47 Statement: It’s Unacceptable for Youth SRHR to be Deemed “too Controversial”
- Campaigners welcome 'milestone' agreement at UN gender equality talks
- Equality, Development and Peace: 2015 and Beyond
- Call for Action: Include women in the Syrian peace-building process now!
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Statement of Feminist and Women's Organisations on the very Limited and Concerning Results of the 56th Session of the UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- How to follow up on UN Human Rights Recommendations: A practical guide for civil society
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women
- Summary of information from States Members of the United Nations and other relevant stakeholders on best practices in the application of traditional values while promoting and protecting human rights and upholding human dignity
- Stop Stoning Women Now - Global Campaign Toolkit