Malaysia: Respondents wanted on issues of polygamy
We are calling for respondents – including husband, first wife, subsequent wife and children – who have experienced living in a polygamous family, whether in the past or at the moment, from anywhere in Malaysia.
If you are interested to participate in this research, or know anyone who might be interested to be a respondent, please contact us.
Tel: +60 03 7785 6121 (erza)
Please be assured that your information will be kept strictly confidential.
- Indonesia lawmakers drop plan for schoolgirl virginity tests after uproar
- Malaysia: Muslim women's group Sisters in Islam gain judicial review of 'deviants' fatwa
- WLUML Launches Bumper-Size Dossier on Sexualities in Muslim Contexts
- Divorce by Text Challenged by Sisters in Islam
- Kyrgyz Mufti Issues Fatwa Against Gays, Challenges HRW
- WLUML Stands With Nigerian LGBT People, And All Persecuted For Their Sexuality Worldwide
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Rights Activists in Uganda
- Uganda: WLUML/VNC Statement on the Situation of LGBT Activists in Uganda
- UPDATE: Malaysia: Kartika’s caning sentence commuted to community service
- UPDATE: Malaysia: Caning sentence of Kartika upheld
- Dossier 32-33: Sexualities, Culture and Society in Muslim Contexts
- Mapping Stoning in Muslim Contexts
- Control and Sexuality: The Revival of Zina Laws in Muslim Contexts
- WSF: Sisters in Islam: Advocacy for change within the religious framework
- WSF: Islamisation and its impact on laws and the law making process in Malaysia