International: Map & Factsheet: "The World's Abortion Laws"
Source:Centre for Reproductive Rights
Currently, over 60% of the world's people live in countries where induced abortion is permitted either for a wide range. In contrast, about 26% of all people reside in countries where abortion is generally prohibited.
Submitted on Wed, 11/21/2007 - 01:00
- International: The Ethics of Alliance and Solidarity: An Exchange Between Rafia Zakaria and Meredith Tax
- UN: International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
- Kenya: Rita, "I feel cheated of my right to decide whether to give birth or not".
- Sierra Leone: Shifting Tide On Abortion Law.
- International: Special Rapporteur on Contemporary Forms of Slavery Marks International Day for Abolition of Slavery.
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate
- UN: Security Council resolution 1373 to combat terrorism
- Learning from Women to Create Gender Inclusive Cities
- Victories over Violence: Ensuring Safety for Women and Girls
- Reparations for Women Subjected to Violence: First thematic report by SRVAW
- First Annual Report of the Independent Expert in the field of Cultural Rights
- Legal Empowerment of Unwed Mothers: Experiences of Moroccan NGOs