International: Map & Factsheet: "The World's Abortion Laws"
Source:Centre for Reproductive Rights
Currently, over 60% of the world's people live in countries where induced abortion is permitted either for a wide range. In contrast, about 26% of all people reside in countries where abortion is generally prohibited.
Submitted on Wed, 11/21/2007 - 01:00
- Syria & Bosnia Women Confer on Importance of Women-Driven Peace
- “I regret killing my husband” – Kano child-bride speaks
- CPD47 Statement: It’s Unacceptable for Youth SRHR to be Deemed “too Controversial”
- Girls 'Treated as Cattle': Child Brides Divide Pakistan
- EGYPT - LAUNCH OF FIRST PROSECUTION FOR FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION AFTER GIRL DIES
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate
- Reclaiming and Redefining Rights: ICPD+20: Status of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights in the Middle East and North Africa
- Substantive Equality and Reproductive Rights: A Briefing Paper on Aligning Development Goals with Human Rights Obligations
- Factsheet: Violence Against Women - the Missing MDG?
- Early and Forced Marriage in the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children