International: Map & Factsheet: "The World's Abortion Laws"
Source:Centre for Reproductive Rights
Currently, over 60% of the world's people live in countries where induced abortion is permitted either for a wide range. In contrast, about 26% of all people reside in countries where abortion is generally prohibited.
Submitted on Wed, 11/21/2007 - 00:00
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- WLUML Board Member Karima Bennoune Wins Dayton Literature Peace Prize
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate