International: Map & Factsheet: "The World's Abortion Laws"
Source:Centre for Reproductive Rights
Currently, over 60% of the world's people live in countries where induced abortion is permitted either for a wide range. In contrast, about 26% of all people reside in countries where abortion is generally prohibited.
Submitted on Wed, 11/21/2007 - 00:00
- Reflections on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Honoring Feminist and Women Human Right Defenders Who are No Longer with Us
- In the Flesh: Female Sex Work & HIV in the Middle East & North Africa
- The Discourse of Terror: Interview with Judith Butler
- New Tools And Approaches To End Violence Against Women and Children
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Update: Kyrgyzstan: Continued access to abortion - safe, for now
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate
- Austerity Measures in Developing Countries: Public Expenditure Trends and the Risks to Women and Children
- Gender-Sensitive Media: A Voluntary Code of Ethics
- Solutions to End Child Marriage: Summary of the Evidence
- The Global Gender Gap Report 2013
- Female Genital Mutliation/Cutting: A Statistical Overview and an Exploration of the Dynamics of Change