UN: Publication: "Financing for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women: Paradoxes and Possibilities"
Isabella Bakker's report on financing gender equality and empowerment, from the United Nation Division for the Advancement of Women, Expert Group Meeting on Financing for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (4-7 Sep. 07) Download the report here.
Submitted on Mon, 12/03/2007 - 00:00
- Afghanistan: Uphill struggle for female aid workers
- Bangladesh: How Birth Certificates Help Fight Child Marriage
- Afghan women excluded from peace talks with Taliban, says Oxfam
- United Nations members resolve to end child marriage
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- URGENT ACTION: Call on States to Support UN Resolution on WHRDs
- DRAFT UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTION ON WOMEN HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS UNDER ATTACK!
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Iran: WLUML Supports Call for Solidarity: Freedom and Gender Equality in Iran
- UPDATE: UN: Act now for UN reform and gender equality
- Feminist Movement Builder's Dictionary
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences, Rashida Manjoo*
- Islam, Land, and Property: Muslim Women and Property
- Pathways to, conditions and consequences of incarceration for women
- Summary of information from States Members of the United Nations and other relevant stakeholders on best practices in the application of traditional values while promoting and protecting human rights and upholding human dignity