Afghanistan: Evaluation report on General Situation of Women in Afghanistan
Source:Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission
Report by the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission affirms that women's rights are enshrined in most international human rights treaties to which Afghanistan has joined, and thus the Afghan government has an obligation to observe these rights.
Submitted on Sat, 01/26/2008 - 01:00
- New Feminist Leadership Web Portal Offers Online Home to All Generations of Activists
- Striving for Gender Justice: Overcoming Obstacles
- Laughter and Learning in the Sun: Feminist Leadership Workshops in West Africa
- Ziauddin Yousafzai My daughter, Malala
- WLUML Feminist Leadership Workshop Underway in Banjul
- SIGN THE PETITION: President Hamid Karzai: We call on you not to sign the new Law on Criminal Procedures
- VNC Statement: The Vatican's Crackdown Against the Nuns Is Unacceptable and Deplorable
- Afghanistan: End the Unlawful Criminalisation of Women and Girls Based on 'Moral Grounds'
- Afghanistan: Women included into Afghan delegation to Bonn
- WLUML Statement on Afghan women's exclusion from participation at Bonn