International: The Safe Abortion Action Fund
The Safe Abortion Action Fund (SAAF) was established in 2006 to save lives by increasing access to safe abortion services. It is a reserve fund that is distributed, through grants, to non-governmental organizations working in abortion services, operations research and/or advocacy.
The International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) administers SAAF on behalf of civil society groups, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and IPPF Member Associations worldwide.
For more information, please visit: here
- The triple whammy: towards the eclipse of women’s rights
- Niger: 'Wahaya': Young girls sold into slavery
- Egypt’s first female genital mutilation trial ends in not guilty verdict
- Malala Yousafzai and Kailash Satyarthi win 2014 Nobel peace prize
- Iran: Urgent concerns in submission to the 20th session of UPR Working Group
- STATEMENT FROM ORGANIZATIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS IN SOLIDARITY WITH FEMALE EGYPTIAN ACTIVISTS
- Universality Of Human Rights At Stake! Act Now To Oppose Russian Resolution On Traditional Values!
- International: Open letter to President of the Human Rights Council regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Kyrgyzstan: Support the campaign to ensure continued access to abortion
- UN: Open letter from NGOs to the General Assembly regarding terrorism debate