Saudi Arabia: Saudi woman speaks out against extremism
Source:Political Islam Online / Al-Arabiya
Iman Al-Qahtani addresses the issue of fanaticism in Islam and blames the clerical establishment for misinterpreting the Qur'an and the education system for inflaming the youth.
She poses the provocative question whether humans have corrupted the true meaning of the Qur'an throughout the centuries.
Download the complete article from Political Islam Online here:
Submitted on Mon, 02/04/2008 - 01:00
- First Saudi women register to vote
- Saudi Arabia – Women Traveling Alone without Permission of Guardians, Under Study
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- Saudi Arabia: Moms visiting clinics seeking male children
- Aceh Prepares to Enforce Broader Sharia Criminal Code, With Stiffer Penalties
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka
- NIGERIA: Bring back the abducted school girls of Chibok