Saudi Arabia: Saudi woman speaks out against extremism
Source:Political Islam Online / Al-Arabiya
Iman Al-Qahtani addresses the issue of fanaticism in Islam and blames the clerical establishment for misinterpreting the Qur'an and the education system for inflaming the youth.
She poses the provocative question whether humans have corrupted the true meaning of the Qur'an throughout the centuries.
Download the complete article from Political Islam Online here:
Submitted on Mon, 02/04/2008 - 00:00
- UN Special Rapporteur in Field of Cultural Rights on the Paris Attacks: “Crime against humanity, crime against culture”
- What ISIS has done to the lives of women
- First Saudi women register to vote
- Saudi Arabia – Women Traveling Alone without Permission of Guardians, Under Study
- Afghan clerics uneasy as civil rights movement gains momentum
- We Strongly Condemn the Terrorist Attacks Taking Place in the Name of “Islam”
- Women Living Under Muslim Laws (WLUML) condemns the harassment of Sri Lankan activist Sharmila Seyyid
- Saudi Arabia: Release Maysaa Alamoudi and Loujain Alhathloul
- Call for Iraqi Women Victimized by ISIS
- 'Stop the extreme group of monks called Bodu Bala Sena who ignites the religious hatred, enmity and violent oppressions in Srilanka